Update March 2020:
Due to the Covid 19 outbreak, any refunds on pre-booked driving lessons cannot be given. However, the 6-month expiry date on any lessons is null and void and block bookings will be honoured once we get the go-ahead to start trading again. We are extremely sorry for any inconvenience.
Please read our simple, fair and common sense terms and conditions, then click here to book your first lesson.
- Block bookings of 10 hours or less are valid for 6 months from the day of purchase.
Bluedrive Driving School’s responsibilities to You:
- Bluedrive Driving School Crawley will provide a fully insured, dual controlled car in a clean roadworthy condition.
- Bluedrive cannot be held responsible for postponements of lessons due to illness or mechanical breakdown, but lessons will be rescheduled.
- Should an instructor be late for a lesson and cannot provide the full duration of the lesson, extra minutes will be scheduled for the next lesson.
- Bluedrive instructors will never discriminate against race, gender or age. etc.
Learner Student’s responsibilities to Bluedrive Driving School:
- Unless 48 hour notice is given lessons must be paid for.
- Should a student be late for a lesson, it is at the discretion of the instructor whether the lesson will run beyond the scheduled end of the lesson.
- Should a student arrive for a lesson intoxicated or in any other way unfit to drive the lesson will not continue and must be paid for.
- Bluedrive has a no smoking policy in all tuition cars.
Bluedrive driving instructors have the right to withdraw their tuition car for tests if they deem the candidate to not be of test standard or dangerous – remember it is our car!
Bluedrive cannot be held responsible for driving tests being postponed by the Driving Standards Agency.